Welcome back to Olympic Studios
At Olympic Studios, your health and safety, as well as that of our employees, is our top priority. We have carefully reviewed our procedures across each part of The Olympic to ensure that we keep everyone safe as possible. We will continue to review and update the process based on UK Government guidelines and Public Health England.
Given that London is currently in a Tier 2 lockdown, social mixing between multiple households is no longer permitted.
We wanted to keep you informed as to what we are doing to create a safe environment for you and your guests, so here are some of the safety and wellbeing changes we've made for these times, in line with government guidance:
- On arrival we will ask you to log into the NHS Track and Trace App and scan our unique QR code.
- You must wear a face mask when entering the building, walking around the building and when you leave your table.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised or steamed where appropriate before allowing anyone to sit.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available at each Host station before you sit down and throughout the building.
- Frequent deep cleaning will take place, designed to sanitise the high touch-points around the building.
- All employees receive specific COVID-19 training in line with government requirements.
- We will only take contactless payments.
- Menus are available to view on your phones via a QR code.
- Our Café & Dining Room and Members’ Club will close daily at 11pm, with last orders at 10pm.
- In the Café & Dining Room and Members’ Club alcohol may only be served with a substantial meal.
In the cinemas, there are staggered start times and fewer screenings, to ensure a limited number of customers in the lobby and thoroughfares.
- The total capacity of all screenings has been capped at 50%, but likely to be less based on customer’s seating choices. You can also only book a maximum of 6 tickets per screening.
- In Screen One: we are only selling alternate rows, and blocking seats off on either side of your booking, meaning that there will never be anyone sat in front, behind, or beside you and your party.
- In Screen Two: we are primarily selling alternate rows, and blocking seats off on either side of your booking. There is over a metre gap between rows. There are likely to be people sat in front or behind you in the back couple of rows, but never beside you and your party.
- Every seat will be steam-cleaned before and after each screening as well as frequent cleaning of all common areas.
- We ask that customers wear a mask for the duration of their visit to the cinema, apart from when eating and drinking.
- Food and drink pre-orders from our Sweet Shop are encouraged, to ensure minimal interactions with staff. Orders can be placed when booking a ticket. Alcohol sales from Sweet Shop are permitted as usual.
- If you’re feeling unwell, or have recently returned from an affected area, for the safety of everyone we ask you to please not visit Olympic Studios until you’re feeling better.
Thank you for all your support. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at The Olympic soon.
The Olympic team