Welcome back to Olympic Studios
At Olympic Studios, your health and safety, as well as that of our employees, is our top priority. We have carefully reviewed our procedures across each part of The Olympic to ensure that we keep everyone safe as possible. We will continue to review and update the process based on UK Government guidelines and Public Health England.
We wanted to keep you informed as to what we are doing to create a safe environment for you and your guests, so here are some of the safety and wellbeing changes we've made for these times, in line with government guidance:
- On arrival we provide the information required to log into the NHS Track and Trace App, by scanning our unique QR code.
- We suggest that customers wear a face mask when entering the building, walking around the building and when you leave your table.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available at each Host station before you sit down and throughout the building.
- Frequent deep cleaning will take place, designed to sanitise the high touch-points around the building.
- All employees receive specific COVID-19 training in line with government requirements.
- We will only take contactless payments.
- Menus are available to view on your phones via a QR code.
In the cinemas, there are staggered start times and fewer screenings, to ensure a limited number of customers in the lobby and thoroughfares.
- The total capacity of each public screening has been capped at 60%. You can also only book a maximum of 6 tickets per screening.
- In our screens we are automatically blocking seats off around your booking, meaning that there will never be anyone sat beside you and your party. The gap between rows in each of the cinema screens is 1 metre plus.
- There will be frequent sanitising and cleaning of touch points in all common areas.
- We suggest that customers wear a mask for the duration of their visit to the cinema, unless eating and drinking.
- Food and drink pre-orders from our Sweet Shop are encouraged, to ensure minimal interactions with staff. Orders can be placed when booking a ticket. Alcohol sales from Sweet Shop are permitted as usual.
- If you’re feeling unwell, or have recently returned from an affected area, for the safety of everyone we ask you to please not visit Olympic Studios until you’re feeling better.
Thank you for all your support. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at The Olympic soon.
The Olympic team